The purpose of this role is to develop new relationships, identifying and securing new business opportunities within the venue division whilst maintaining regular contact and develop outstanding working relationships with Venue teams.
The successful candidate must be commercially aware, client facing with excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to lead pitches and proven experience of a similar role within the Audio-Visual market with the evidence to support this.
Duties and Responsibilities
• The Account Manager will be part of the Venue division team providing delivering measured growth.
• Actively developing business from new clients / prospects
• Generating and converting leads from venue and self-generated.
• Researching and contacting new prospect businesses
• Securing a pipeline of ongoing profitable revenue
• Work closely with all internal departments of the business to ensure all
services of the business are offered and upsold
• Booking and attending client meetings
• Presentation preparation and pitching
• Networking at events and trade shows
• Building long lasting relationships with key clients
• Attending events on-site if required
• Development & maintenance of CRM System.
• Targeted HTML/Marketing Campaigns.
• Any other duties as required
• Proven experience of securing new business within the Venue Audio- Visual Market
• Full understanding of the UK Venue market through great industry networking via AEV, ESSA and the UK AV user group
• Ability to develop relationships and identify new business opportunities
• Basic understanding in Video, Audio and Lighting technologies
• Understanding of the needs and growth of the company
• An up-to-date understanding of the AV marketplace including products
• Ability to understand project schedule and plans
• Good understanding of IT and networks
• Commercially aware with the ability to pitch.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work on multiple projects
• Ability to prioritise and work under pressure is essential
• Good understanding of Microsoft Office including Excel and Word
• Good interpersonal skills
• A ‘can do’ attitude and excellent problem-solving skills
• Good organisational skills essential
Core Hours 37.5 hrs per week
Flexibility and availability out or hours are required subject to the requirements of the role
Operations Manager £30,000 -£35,000 + Bonus Fully Remote working option available Global market leading b2b media events business seeks an...View Job
Senior Events Coordinator – Sports & Entertainment £30,000 -£38,000 + Bonus Hybrid Working Global market leading sports and entertainment group...View Job
Operations Manager £38,000 -£48,000 + Excellent Benefits Fully Remote working option available Global market leading b2b media events business seeks...View Job
This Japanese restaurant is an all-day Japanese restaurant and bar serving izakaya style small plates alongside classics such as tonkatsu,...View Job
Conference & Banqueting Manager (Operations) required to join the hotel operations management team of a hotel located in the Enfield...View Job