Fire & Security Project Manager
Our client is a well-established company that provide Fire & Security solutions to a range of clients in London and surrounding home counties. They are looking for a Fire & Security Project Manager to join their team on a Full-time, Permanent basis.
* Salary of up to £55,000 per annum (DOE)
* Monday to Friday (8:30am-17:30pm)
* Company vehicle, mobile phone, laptop provided
* 20 days annual leave, additional day for birthday + bank holidays
* Full-time, Permanent position
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Managing Fire & Security Installation projects from start to finish
* Covering Residential and Commercial properties
* Projects based inside the M25
* Making sure that Projects are completed on time and all requirements are met
* Risk assessing sites to ensure safety and reduce potential risks
The Ideal Person:
* Previous experience in the Fire & Security industry is essential
* Must have excellent communication and customer facing skills
* Hold a Full UK Driving Licence
* Must be computer literate with good knowledge of Microsoft Office and Project Management software tools
* Good attention to detail
This is a truly great opportunity and the successful candidate will receive a very competitive salary package, ongoing training, additional benefits and room to grow within the company.
DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY – APPLY NOW!
Get Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days, your application for this position has been unsuccessful
Our client is a large Architectural Steel Company and they are looking for fabricators for ongoing workshop work in Feltham...View Job
Welder MIG or TIG Required ASAP ## We need 2 welders to work at our clients workshop in Feltham, Middlesex...View Job
We have vacancies for several Air Conditioning service and maintenance engineers across London and the home counties. Installation experience may...View Job
FIRE ALARM ENGINEER – BASIC SALARY UP TO £40,000 PER ANNUM! Our client who have been an established Fire and...View Job
Are you a Refrigeration Engineer or Chiller , looking for a long term, stable role offering future progression opportunities and...View Job