Senior Conference Producer – Fully remote option
Salary: £35k to £45k + Excellent Profit Share + Company Benefits
Fantastic opportunity for a senior conference producer to lead on a flagship finance portfolio with travel to Miami, NY and Asia. This role has a key strategic element to it with lots of opportunity for ownership.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with the opportunity to work on an industry leading flagship finance conference with over 1000 attendees, the leader in its field.
Senior Conference Producer/ Product Developer
• Create the event strategy for a portfolio of mainly leading physical and a few virtual events.
• Project manage delivery of events and customer journey with cross-functional departments
• Produce conference programmes and product add-ons and recruit C-level speakers for events including large scale trade shows and new launches
• Support the Head of Content in identifying and validating new product launches
• Lead an Advisory Board of 20+ C-level executives across the global industry and gain their influence and buy-in on the brand’s strategy and product creation
• Produce copy for industry-led newsletters covering the latest market developments
Requirements; Senior Conference Producer
* A minimum of 1 year’s experience in conference production – ideally within finance
* Outstanding academic background
* Excellent research skills in order to identify new conference opportunities in the market
* Ability to make strong commercial decisions based on research
* Confident in leading marketing strategy for your conferences
* Build relationships with essential marketing partners
* Plan and execute excellent marketing strategy to successfully market the conference
* Problem solving skills / conflict resolution to solve external conference related challenges
* Time management skills to support production vs. marketing vs. research / idea validation
* Strategic thinking in order to map out future opportunities for new markets
* Management experience is not essential but the opportunity to gain managerial skills is possible.
Lipton Media is a dynamic, proactive and progressive media recruitment agency solely dedicated to the media industry. We are leaders across media sales and creative opportunities. We cover: media sales, digital media sales, print sales, exhibition sales, event sales, conference sales, outdoor sales, radio sales, marketing, conference production and editorial jobs.
Our clients range from small start-up companies to FTSE 100 and 250 businesses. We work with people at every stage of their career from undergraduates looking for their first entry point into sales to senior managers and directors looking for their next challenge
Our client is an award-winning global branding agency. They are currently on the lookout for a driven Account Executive to...View Job
DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE GREENWICH, LONDON UP TO £35,000 + FANTASTIC BENEFITS + PROGRESSION THE OPPORTUNITY: We're recruiting for a well-respected...View Job
The Company: A digital marketing agency based in London is looking for a Creative Designer to join their growing team....View Job
Marketing Executive – Hybrid Salary: £35,(Apply online only) – £40,(Apply online only) per annum A major communications and trade exhibition...View Job
Advantage Resourcing is seeking candidates to apply for a Marketing Officer position. This is a Permanent opportunity working with a...View Job
Umbraco Developer |Remote| £400-£450 Day Rate| 6 Month Contract|Outside IR35 Working with a exciting new Digital Agency start up building...View Job