- Date Posted:
- Recruiter: London CV Recruiter
- Location:South West London
- Job Type: Contract
- Salary:£18/hour GBP
A Repairs Coordinator is Urgently required.
Housing or Local Authorities' experience is essential.
An organisation based in South West London is looking for a Repairs Co-ordinator to provide administrative support to the Repairs Team.
Contract length – Rolling Contract
Working pattern – Flexible Hybrid working available
* You will assist in the delivery of planned repair works and provide support to the Repairs Manager
* Assist with resolving access issues
* Updating the schedule of rates for contractors
* Carrying out surveys with residents
* Act as a resident liaison for all repair works to ensure that customer needs are assessed and met during all work projects
* Contribute to the development, maintenance and monitoring of systems, registers, records and databases for the storage and retrieval of data
The successful candidate will have:
* Previous experience working within the Housing Sector
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Strong administration skills
Apply with your up-to-date CV attached.
We would like to attract talent from all corners of the Public Sector for this role. Our commitment is to an equitable recruitment process so feel free to apply in any way that suits you, via WhatsApp, video message, CV, the more creative the better