- Date Posted:
- Recruiter: London CV Recruiter
- Job Type: Contract
- Salary:£350 - £400/annum Weekly Payments GBP
My client is working on numerous Fire Alarm projects in London and they require a Design Engineer to be based from home working on a long term contract basis.
Day rate + Expenses (should you travel to a site in London) + Weekly Payments + 6 Months work + based from home with occasional site visits,
My client provide the management and delivery expertise in which to deliver a multitude of small to large Fire Alarm projects onto commercial buildings in London.
Main Duties are as follows: –
• Carry out project specific designs for the preparation of pricing, schedule and design deliverables. Implement the approval process with the Verification Engineer.
• Develop designs to meet the requirement of the project specification and in accordance with the contract.
• Be responsible for the design throughout the life of the project from the initial enquiry to handover / acceptance.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Proven ability relating to the design of Fire Alarms
• Ability to interpret client’s technical documentation and develop functional specifications for the overall solution.
• Proven ability to professionally document, illustrate and present detailed Fire Alarm design specifications.
• Good organisational skills, Experience of working within operations teams, able to plan ahead and communicate well with the team, Suppliers and customers.
• Demonstrable ability to oversee supplier design activities, verify and integrate design information from external sources.
In return my client will ensure an established team in place to ensure you meet you meet your objectives.
Paying between £350 – 400 a shift, weekly payments.
If you would like to hear more details’ please send your CV by email or Tel: (phone number removed) and speak to Simon Bedlow for further information.
Key words // Fire Alarms // Design // London