- Date Posted:
- Recruiter: London CV Recruiter
- Job Type: Full Time
- Salary:£21000 - £26000/annum + Employment Package GBP
Job Title: Junior Administrator.
Location: Sutton, Greater London.
Salary: £21,000 – £26,000 (dependant on experience).
Industry: Commercial Property Services / Maintenance.
Package: 29 days paid annual leave, pension, annual performance based bonus, casual dress code in the offices, free parking etc.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 08:30am – 5:30pm (office based).
We are currently recruiting for a Junior Administrator to work for a privately owned, rapidly expanding commercial building maintenance contractor who provide Electrical, HVAC and Fabric maintenance services across a range of clientele.
As a Junior Administrator, your duties may include:
* Over-seeing the company general email inbox.
* Logging jobs on the company system (CAFM system).
* Updating notes on the system.
* Logging engineers in/out of jobs on the system.
* Ordering parts for engineers.
* Liaising via phone and email with in-house engineers, sub-contractors, suppliers and clients.
* Assisting engineers with admin duties such as updating job tickets, uploading compliance, signing engineers in/out of jobs.
* Use of CAFM system, this business use Simpro in particular along with clients CAFM systems.
* Basic Salary: £21,000 – £26,000 – dependant on experience.
* Clear progression opportunities into Helpdesk Administrator, Co-ordinator / Schedular, Client Account Administrator, followed by Account Manager.
* Hours: Monday – Friday, 08:30am – 5:30pm (Office Based).
* 29 days paid annual leave (increasing yearly, inclusive of bank holidays).
* Casual dress code in the office.
* Free, street parking outside the offices.
* Company pension.
* Discretionary annual performance based bonus.
* Yearly staff events.
* Team events/lunches etc.
* Must live within commuting distance of Sutton and be able to commit to working full time in the office.
* Competent across Microsoft programs, ie: word, excel etc.
* Must be able to communicate well both by email and phone.
* Some experience within an administrative role would be helpful but not essential.
* The ideal candidate would have some experience working for a hard services maintenance provider but this is not essential.
Would this role be of interest? If so, please submit your CV and one of the team will give you a call to discuss in further detail if you meet the requirements