- Date Posted:
- Recruiter: London CV Recruiter
- Job Type: Full Time
- Salary:£23000 - £30000/annum GBP
My client is searching for a Receptionist that has 6+ months experience within a reputable Law firm experience to join their Mayfair, London based office.
You will provide support to the legal and non-legal departments of their offices. The firm is a profitable, high end firm with interesting work. There is options for progression in the firm for the right person.
• Partake in a range of administration tasks, some day-to-day and others project based.
• Prioritise incoming work received via the admin email work request
• Provide administration support services for the benefit of all departments including, but not limited to, the following tasks.
• File closing.
• Scheduling documents.
• Dealing with requests from clients for copy documents including wills and deeds.
• Managing a deeds request helpline.
• Preparation court bundles.
• Proof reading.
• Act as the ‘face’ of the firm and the first impression for all visiting clients, requiring excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
• Participate as part of the reception team and collaborate with receptionists from other locations.
• Work as part of the team and be flexible to add support wherever and whenever necessary.
• Ensure that internal and external calls are take in a professional manner.
• Provide an exceptionally high level of customer service to all our people and clients.
• Maintain communal kitchen areas including restocking client refreshments and coffee machines.
• Maintain standards by continuously monitoring all meeting rooms and reception areas to ensure they are tidy and presentable.
• Carry out any other reasonable tasks as and when required.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful