- Date Posted:
- Recruiter: London CV Recruiter
- Location:Notting Barns
- Job Type: Full Time
- Salary:£23000 - £25000/annum GBP
Marketing Account Executive
London, W11 (with hybrid working, post-probation)
We’re Big Group, an award-winning, independent creative marketing agency that applies bigger thinking to everything we do. For over 30 years, we’ve been helping our clients create memorable EXPERIENCES, drive business results to amplify PERFORMANCE, innovate with technology to drive TRANSFORMATION and nurture and connect brands with consumers to build genuine COMMUNITIES.
We are currently seeking a Marketing Account Executive to join our growing creative team in London on a permanent, full-time basis.
– Salary of £23,000 – £25,000 per annum, depending on experience
– 23 days’ holiday plus bank holidays increasing with length of service
– Up to five paid days of charity work per year
– Hybrid working options (after probation)
– Health cashback scheme
– Life cover
– Pension scheme
– Profit share
– Cycle to work scheme
– Gym discounts
– Social events throughout the year
– A welcoming and friendly office environment
– Computer scheme – make savings on IT equipment through a government-backed salary exchange scheme
This is an outstanding opportunity for an account executive with project management experience to step into an instrumental role with our award-winning company.
Joining us, you’ll have the chance to contribute to an amazing array of marketing projects, work for a key clients and help us to think Big and achieve Big, all whilst developing fundamental marketing skills and expanding your career horizons.
So, if you have what it takes to boost our communications and maintain fantastic working relationships, we want to hear from you!
As a Marketing Account Executive, you will develop a range of B2B and B2B2C marketing materials for an array of channels.
Supporting the production of marketing materials, you will work alongside other departments on digital, social, performance, events, partnerships and sponsorship tasks.
You will also ensure communication with our clients runs smoothly, briefing and managing production through presentations, brand assets, toolkits, digital media, and video.
Additionally, your role will involve:
– Assisting in idea-generation, cost scoping and timeframes
– Acting as the first point of contact for clients and suppliers
– Attending client meetings
– Presenting ideas
– Providing admin support to multiple accounts
To be considered as a Marketing Account Executive, you will need:
– Experience in an account executive role
– Project management experience
– Strong communication skills
– The ability to thrive in a fast paced and collaborative environment
Other organisations may call this role Junior Account Manager, Account Executive, Agency Account Executive, Client Relationship Manager, CRM, Customer Account Executive, or Client Services Executive.
Webrecruit and Big Group are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you want to make a big difference with our successful company as a Marketing Account Executive, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency