- Date Posted:
- Recruiter: London CV Recruiter
- Job Type: Contract
- Salary:£24/hour GBP
Fostering Marketing Communications and Engagement Officer
£24 Per Hour
I am recruiting for a local authority who is looking for someone to help develop and deliver a comprehensive marketing communications and engagement plan to support the council's fostering recruitment. To work seamlessly between the communications team and children's services team ensure a joined-up approach which maximises outcomes across a challenging area of work.
1. Support the development, management and delivery of an iterative fostering marketing communications and engagement plan to help ensure the council gets sufficient numbers of people expressing interest in becoming foster carers and, ultimately, sufficient approved carers, according to internal targets set.
2. Research effective fostering strategies that are being delivered in other areas and bring this learning into our work programme at Southwark.
3. Research other marketing strategies in related fields, where we can bring this learning into our work programme at Southwark.
4. On an on-going basis evaluate the effectiveness of Southwark's fostering promotional activity, and share learning with colleagues so that we can do more of what is working, cease ineffective activity and make room for further innovation.
5. Provide regular reports and updates to colleagues in the communications and children's services team and recommend a forward plan of marketing, communications and engagement activity based on what works