- Date Posted:
- Recruiter: London CV Recruiter
- Location:Palmers Green
- Job Type: Full Time
Immigration Solicitor | North London| Full Time | Up to £45000 P.A. DOE
A privately funded legal firm located in the vibrant heart of North London is seeking a Qualified Solicitor/Paralegal who have at least two years’ PQE or experience in Immigration Law to join their Immigration Department.
Their pride lies in nurturing lasting relationships with their clients, catering to their unique legal requirements with personalised care. The trust and support they receive from their valued clients are evidenced by their referrals to their loved ones.
* You must be available to commence employment as soon as possible.
* You must also possess at least two years’ PQE/experience in Immigration Law
* Must be able to demonstrate current and up to date knowledge and experience of the UK Immigration system.
* Must show an ability to work both independently and as a part of team, be able to manage their own caseload with minimum assistance, and meet any targets set.
The applicant will be expected to manage the following:
* In-country Applications for leave to remain in the UK (Immigration Rules and Human Rights).
* Entry Clearance Applications
* Sponsor Licence Applications
* Naturalisation/Registration – British Citizenship Applications
* Appeals (Immigration Rules, including deportation cases, EEA, and Human Rights).
* Location: North London
* Salary range: Up to £45000 P.A. DOE
* Job type: Permanent (office based work)
* Job Sector: Legal
* Working Hours: Full Time