- Date Posted:
- Recruiter: London CV Recruiter
- Job Type: Full Time
- Salary:£25000 - £30000/annum GBP
We have a vacancy within our Facilities Department for a Facilities Support/Maintenance Operative.
The role offers variety in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate will provide support to the facilities team leader, responsible for the upkeep and management of the facilities in and around the office, stores and warehouses.
Duties include but are not limited to:
– Ad hoc facilities tasks in basic carpentry, joinery, ironmongery (such as the changing of locks, fitting of new hinges), basic plumbing (sinks and toilets) and some basic electrical works (changing sockets and light bulbs) as and when they arise.
– Routine facility checks, health and safety checks and risk assessment checks.
– Assisting with project work as required.
– Carrying out other reasonable tasks as directed by management in order to meet the operational requirements of the business.
Our ideal candidate will have good communication skills, have the ability to work under their own initiative, resolve issues by finding creative solutions and be good at sharing information and ideas. Experience of working in a maintenance/support service role and the ability to undertake a wide range of maintenance duties is essential. The ideal candidate needs to be trustworthy, reliable and punctual