- Date Posted:
- Recruiter: London CV Recruiter
- Job Type: Full Time
- Salary:£31000 - £32000/annum GBP
Salary: £31,000 – £32,000
Role: Social housing reactive maintenance
My client are are specialists in safely delivering property maintenance services in both the public and private sectors. They have more than 30 years’ experience working across all property sectors including housing associations, educational institutions and local authorities. We have the capacity and capability to provide a first-rate service in a diverse range of works and this is demonstrated by the successful completion of numerous contracts during our time in business.
Due to expansion and growth, there is a great opportunity for a RLO to join. This role is within the social housing reactive maintenance sector covering repairs to various domestic properties. These positions are perm and come with holidays
* Learn and understand the United Way of working ensuring that the processes are complied with and adopted into your daily disciplines. Induct other employees in the process as required.
* Act proactively to maximise comfort for all residents ensuring that any issues which arise are resolved quickly and effectively. Ensure that all residents can access and receive the best possible service.
* Assist in the monitoring, evaluation and control of service performance.
* Learn and understand the requirements of the FLAG system and ensure that this is adhered to at all times.
* Demonstrate respect, sensitivity and discretion in a public facing role.
* Coordinate and attend pre-start meetings with residents to carry out needs assessment, establish colour choices/styles and complete associated documentation, discuss how to prepare for the works to be carried out, health and safety matters and safeguarding issues etc.
* Develop action plans arising from needs assessments through liaison with the client’s representative and site management as appropriate.
* Over 2 years’ experience in a customer service role, or similar.
* I.T literate particularly Microsoft Office and Excel and keen to extend knowledge on software packages.
* Well-developed verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work co-operatively with multi-disciplined groups.
* Team player, but also comfortable working alone.
* Understands the need for respect, sensitivity and discretion in a public facing role
* Experience of Housing and/or Planned Maintenance – desirable,
* Some flexibility of working hours may be required (evening meetings).
* Self-Motivated, enthusiastic and calm under pressure.
Job Type: Full-time