- Date Posted:
- Recruiter: London CV Recruiter
- Job Type: Full Time
- Salary:£25000 - £26000/annum Excellent Benefits GBP
Junior Conference Producer
Salary: £23k to £26k + Excellent Company Benefits
Fantastic opportunity for a super smart graduate who is looking to get their foot in the door within the exciting, fast-paced world of b2b events. The role of junior conference producer offers an exciting blend of research, creativity, project management and stakeholder relationship building.
The successful junior conference producer candidate will be rewarded with the opportunity to work on exciting b2b conferences with lots of scope to progress quickly through the business.
Supporting the senior conference producer to:
1. Research topics and develop high quality content across a range of events and related channels
2. Speaker research, acquisition, and management
3. Produce programmes
4. Meet event KPIs and production timelines
If you have a passion for creating content, conducting research and building relationships with the industry this is a unique and exciting opportunity!
* Degree educated
* Excellent written skills
* Strong research skills
* Excellent project management skills
* Background in areas such as journalism, content creation, events, marketing, media and communication would be great.
Lipton Media is a dynamic, proactive and progressive media recruitment agency solely dedicated to the media industry. We are leaders across media sales and creative opportunities. We cover: media sales, digital media sales, print sales, exhibition sales, event sales, conference sales, outdoor sales, radio sales, marketing, conference production and editorial jobs.
Our clients range from small start-up companies to FTSE 100 and 250 businesses. We work with people at every stage of their career from undergraduates looking for their first entry point into sales to senior managers and directors looking for their next challenge