- Date Posted:
- Recruiter: London CV Recruiter
- Location:Fairfield, Greater London
- Job Type: Full Time
- Salary:£26750/annum GBP
Are you an experienced QA looking for your next career move?
If so, then our client is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world. Based at their Head Office in Croydon and with hybrid or Remote working on offer, this is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Quality Auditor to take the next step in their career.
You will be responsible for continuously monitoring and measuring the quality of operational calls and files, providing feedback, and coaching where required. To mitigate both volume and content of complaints through the effective identification of issues impacting the quality of the customer experience.
Location: Croydon/hybrid ideally although remote working will be considered
Salary: £26,750 plus bonus £1500
Hours: 35-hour week. Monday – Friday 09:00 – 17:00
Start: 2nd January 2024
What will your working week be like?
* Be responsible for retrospective/remote call and file auditing.
* Conduct ‘end-to-end’ file assessments to ensure we are focused on the entire customer journey.
* Conduct feedback meetings with frontline colleagues in liaison with the relevant team manager.
* Identify any gaps to ensure Induction training remains relevant and up to date, or on-going BAU training updates.
* To take part and contribute to QA Manager/Hub Manager meetings.
* Empower individuals to address and resolve complaints.
* Pro- actively live, drive and maintain a culture dedicated to the delivery of customer service to the expectation levels of our clients.
* Create/Manage and maintain Quality Management Information spreadsheets and other documents e.g. call guides that drive Quality.
Do you have the relevant skills & experience for this role?
* Customer focused, results orientated and outcome driven
* Ability to work effectively within a team environment where some reports are working remotely 24/7
* Excellent leadership qualities & ability to delegate effectively
* Commercially aware
* Good standard of education
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft office/in-house bespoke systems
* Flexible and adaptable and happy to work shifts
* Ability to interpret and analyse data and identify trends
* You will receive excellent training for this role as our client are dedicated to ‘Achieving Excellence Through Learning.’
* Competitive annual leave and contribute towards a company pension scheme.
* You will have access to a range of discounts on Company products
* Vouchers and discounts for high street and online retailers
* Company bonus scheme
* Private Medical Cover
* Annual Flu vaccination / annual Eye Care vouchers
* Discounted Travel Insurance, Roadside Assistance free after 6 months’ probation and more
For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship)
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free, however, to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies. YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the JobsAware website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search