- Date Posted:
- Recruiter: London CV Recruiter
- Location:Norwood Green, Greater London
- Job Type: Full Time
- Salary:£36400 - £36401/annum excellent benefits package GBP
HGV 2 Driver
Hours of work: Monday to Friday (some occasional compensated Saturdays) hours between 6:30am-3:30pm.
Salary: £36,400 per year.
* Holiday Allowance – Generous annual leave entitlement.
* Pension Scheme – Save for your retirement by joining our optional company pension scheme which consists of equal 4% Employer / 4% Employee contributions.
* Staff wellbeing services – We want to keep you happy and healthy at work. Our wellbeing services include access to Occupational Health, online GP and the Employee Assistance Programme.
* Flu Jabs – All Employees are eligible for a flu jab voucher.
* Eye care vouchers and support towards glasses – All Employees are also eligible for eye care vouchers and financial support toward buying a new pair of glasses.
* Employee benefits portal – Each month you’ll be able to shop, eat or go out for less. Our benefits portal offers various discounts and benefits across a range of companies
* Gym Membership
* Cycle to work scheme
About the Role
As a HGV 2 Driver / Collections Operative will work as part of a small team and will be pivotal in the roadside collection of waste and recycling across the Borough of Hounslow. You will be collecting a variety of waste streams including dry recyclables, refuse, garden waste and food waste from residents and businesses. The recycle team take great pride in the work they do, taking full responsible for their allocated waste collection vehicle whilst ensuring that materials are carefully loaded into vehicles.
You will also:
* Be responsible for driving our waste collection vehicle
* Ensure that all allocated works are completed within the planned timescales and that all non-collections are reported using the in-cab system.
* Carefully load material into vehicles clearing all spillages made during operations.
* Return all containers neatly to the curtilage of the property.
* To assist the driver when manoeuvring the vehicle to ensure safety of your team and the public.
Education and Qualifications Required:
* A current HGV2 driving licence
* Driver Qualification CPC Card