- Date Posted:
- Recruiter: London CV Recruiter
- Job Type: Full Time
- Salary:£40000 - £60000/annum GBP
Salary Expectations: £40,000 -£65,000
The applying candidate MUST have experience working on New Build Residential projects.
Hunter Mason Recruitment is delighted to be representing a well company, based in London. My client is looking to employ an experienced Architectural Technician / Technologist, with excellent Revit abilities, working on Residential projects.
The opportunity also offers an exciting workforce, the chance to work on an exciting portfolio of work, and the opportunity to develop your career further, whilst gaining valuable industry experience!
Responsibilities for this Architectural Technician role:
• To produce design proposals and planning applications through the technical specifications, tender packages, and detailed construction drawings, particularly through RIBA work stages 4
• To ensure that written and drawn information is delivered to a high standard
• Carry out designer CDM responsibilities
• To act as a role model to junior staff and support and mentor other colleagues to grow and learn within the practice
• To attend site visits, client meetings and site inspections
Essential skills needed for this Architectural Technician role:
• To be proficient with Revit
• Be highly motivated, organised with excellent communication skills
• To demonstrate a strong construction knowledge
• Previous exposure working in an Architectural practice
Contact: Josh Brownridge