- Date Posted:
- Recruiter: London CV Recruiter
- Job Type: Full Time
- Salary:£40000 - £45000/annum + Performance bonus + Benefits GBP
Job Title: Assistant Manager – Electrical Wholesale
Job Ref: ERS-2328
Selling: Electrical Wholesale products
Salary: £40-45K + Performance Bonus and Benefits.
Our client is a well-established independent electrical wholesaler, supplying electrical contractors and engineers, installers, facilities managers, and commercial and industrial users with a wide range of electrical products from a range of world-class manufacturers. They are now looking for recruit an Assistant Manager to join the team based in London.
The role of Assistant Manager: –
* Sales Quotations & Sales Orders.
* Workings closely with a large customer base ensuring orders are completed accurately and to a high standard.
* To increase the turnover and profit of the branch through the development of both existing and new business.
* The role will involve calling on regular spending accounts, re-contacting and activating dormant accounts and cold calling potential new customers.
* To ensure the smooth running of the branch in the Branch Managers absence.
* To supervise and motivate the team.
* To ensure the branch in well maintained, clean and safe.
* To solve queries or problems.
* Provide quotations.
* Visiting potential customers to generate new business.
* To drive sales to reach sales targets
You must be an enthusiastic, confident, and hardworking individual, with excellent communication and customer service skills. Confidant in your ability as an Assistant Manager / External sales person. Previous experience in electrical wholesale is essential.
* Competitive salary package up to £45,000
* Performance related bonus scheme
* Pension Scheme
If you feel you have the right skills and experience for this Assistant Manager role and have worked in electrical wholesale, please apply now.
ERS Recruitment Ltd are a leading resourcing company who currently partner a host of electrical wholesale clients throughout the UK. Due to our industry experience we are extremely well placed to research and make the best possible match between the needs of our clients and the requirements of our candidates. We achieve this through hard work, professionalism and diligence combined with an extensive network of contacts across the industry. With over 25 years’ experience in recruiting, we are able to source the highest calibre candidates for our clients whilst ensuring that candidates are kept well informed during the recruiting process. We have an enviable reputation in the industry for delivering a first-class service to both clients and candidates