Our client is a rapidly expanding IT solutions business that has been consistently achieving year on year growth and they are now looking to recruit an experienced Credit Controller to support this business growth.
* Managing a debtor book in the region of £10m
* Daily agreeing and processing of Client and Supplier invoices
* Chasing outstanding debt over the phone
* Management of Aged Debtors to ensure Debtor Days remain low
* Working closely with all internal teams to ensure high quality of service is maintained.
* Dealing with general queries from clients and suppliers
This is a highly varied interesting role and interviews are ongoing so apply now
QUALIFIED PRACTICE OPPORTUNITY IN SURREY Are you a Qualified Accountant with 2-5 years PQE looking to continue their career in...View Job
This esteemed and rapidly growing client is looking to employ a particularly dynamic individual. This agency is searching for a...View Job
Java Developer We are currently recruiting a Java Developer (Architect) for a leading global investment bank based in London. Our...View Job
Senior Pensions Administrator, award winning consultancy Due to a number of New Business wins my client, an award winning Pension...View Job
Pensions Administrator – award winning consultancy Due to growth my client, a highly respected Pension consultancy, currently seek several experienced...View Job