Fantastic opportunity to join a leading light of the architecture industry. Our client is a top AJ100 studio looking to add an experienced member of staff to their dedicated BIM team. Joining an established and sophisticated BIM team, you will use your experience of working with revit in a BIM Coordination and Modelling capacity.
In addition to overseeing the development of project BIM models and adherence to agreed BIM standards and protocol, you will also contribute towards standard architectural design and production information deliverables.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
* Development of project BIM models in alignment with agreed protocol
* Provision of technical support to project team members in their use of Revit
* Representation of the business at BIM-specific project workshops
* Coordination of external consultant's models and drawings
* Preparation of design and production information packages
* Review and potential resolution of externally-identified model-based discrepancies
Qualifications, experience, & skills:
* Excellent working knowledge of Autodesk Revit and BIM Collaborate Pro
* Experience of working on large scale commercial projects
* BIM model management and coordination experience
* Strong understanding of Building Information Modelling (BIM) process and workflows
* Good understanding of UK building construction fundamentals
* Organised, pro-active, and self-disciplined, with ability to take initiative
In return you will work with a top team and a company operating a hybrid working pattern, known for high-staff retention and with an enviable industry reputation. We have lots more info available so, if you are suitable and interested, please get in touch with your CV ASAP.
Your expert recruitment consultant is Kieran How, call today on (phone number removed) or email (url removed) Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer
Our client is an established water treatment / hygiene company with a reputation for delivering a high standard of legionella...View Job
Fit Out UK are a leading interior fit out contractor with nationwide coverage working in the Retail, Leisure, Commercial &...View Job
Very busy utilities contractor requires an HV Project Manager with experience delivering new connections to work on schemes in London....View Job
Busy contractor working within the utilities sector requires an HV Project Manager with experience delivering new connections (11kV) in London....View Job
Very busy utilities contractor requires an HV Project Manager with experience delivering new connections and associated civils works for schemes...View Job