WOW FACTOR: Calling all DEDICATED, PASSIONATE EAs! A growing Technology Company is looking for a confident, flexible Executive Assistant to support their CEO and VP of Software.
JOB ROLE: START UP! |Executive Assistant | 4 DAYS FROM HOME! | Up to £50K!
JOB TYPE: PERMANENT
COMPANY: An incredibly INNOVATIVE Start-up Technology Company!
HOURS: 9:00am – 5:00pm
SALARY: £45,000 – £50,000
BENEFITS: 25% equity! Pension, full healthcare, eye care, monthly lunches, fully stocked snack kitchen, fully flexible hours!
LOCATION: Liverpool Street
CULTURE: Actively investing into staff wellbeing, supportive of staff!
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
* Calendar management and meeting scheduling for the CEO and VP
* Coordinating team meetings including agenda setting and coordinating reference materials for the CEO and VP
* Inbox management for CEO and CVP including drafting communications on their behalf as required
* Daily priority management for both the CEO and VP
* Processing business expenses
* Supporting the Office Manager in the coordination of company All-Hands events including scheduling and supporting the team to prepare presentations
* Support internal communications
* Coordinating travel for the Executive Team
* Ad-hoc support to the Office Manager (accepting deliveries and post and stocking kitchen supplies when office manager is unable to attend London Office)
* Populating legal documents from templates and managing the circulation and execution of such documents
* Ad-hoc project support to the CEO, including basic research and data analysis
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
* Experienced EA who is flexible, able to provide support to two Executives with very different working styles, adaptability is very important
* Email management and diary management experience is essential
* Confident and capable of steering CEO in the right direction and upwards management
* Excellent computer skills
* Super organised and detail-oriented
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to operate with a high level of confidentiality
* Ability to effectively interact with all levels of the organisation
* Thrive in a fast-paced atmosphere, be flexible and able to quickly react to last minute changes
* Excellent skills with both G-Suite and MS Office suite
* Possess a 'can do' attitude, able to constructively receive and respond to feedback and have a desire for professional development
* Experience scheduling between global time zones and coordinating domestic and international travel advantageous
Posted by Office Angels Liverpool Street
(url removed) / (phone number removed)
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website
Administrator Our Client is a world leader in what they do and they are looking for a strong Administrator to...View Job
Job title – Medical Secretary for Private Orthopaedic Clinic Salary – Up to £32,000 depending on experience Location – Central...View Job
Japanese Company seeks for Japanese speaking PA/Admin and Researcher Location: Stockley Park (one day for office) They will move to...View Job
Development Co-ordinator £30,000 (£27,000 +£3,000 London Weighting Allowance) My client a leader within Hospitality is seeking a Development Coordinator for...View Job
Your World Healthcare is a leading specialist healthcare recruitment agency, placing a range of healthcare professionals including Non-Clinical and Clinical...View Job