ZM(phone number removed) – Design and Technology Technician
Tradewind Recruitment are working with an 'Outstanding' school located in Wimbledon, Merton. The school are looking for a full-time Design and Technology technician to join the school on a long-term basis – with immediate trials happening now!
The role will be 8am to 3:30pm and will be 35 hours a week, 39 weeks of the year.
The successful candidate will be doing the following
– Preparing teaching materials for lessons
– Ensure that health and safety are being adhered to at all times
– Order materials for the department areas
– Support the class teacher by demonstrating in lessons and assisting with practical lessons
– Maintain the classroom and the equipment
– Create and maintain displays
– Assist with events such as open evenings and extracurricular clubs
By joining the school, you will be working alongside a great workforce. The staff are very supportive towards each other with a great camaraderie existing throughout the school with a number of social events that are open to all and well attended. You will also benefit from a structured and comprehensive professional development programme.
The school is located in Wimbledon, an attractive green borough nestling on the border of Central London and Surrey. It is exceptionally well served by bus, road and rail links where the main road artery is the A219 which runs off of the A3.
We are looking for a candidate who is interested in supporting as a DT Technician for the long term, in a secondary school. Please apply online, or email your CV directly to. To join us and be successful in this role you will need to:
* Hold high-level degree
* Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible
* Legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as a Design and Technology Technician in Wimbledon, Greater London. Or for more information about the role, contact Zjantelle Makabali on (phone number removed) / (url removed)
Midday Meal supervisor * 2.15 hours per day * Camden * Jan 2021 – July 2021 contract A 3 form...View Job
Seed recruitment are currently working with a stunning medium sized based Nursery in Wimbledon who are seeking someone who is...View Job
Manchester Staff are working with our exclusive client in Manchester, helping them with urgent roles based in London. We are...View Job
Midday Meal supervisor * 11.00am – 1.00pm * Monday to Friday * Muswell Hill Primary School * Ongoing contract A...View Job
Midday Meal supervisor * 10.00am – 1.15pm * Monday to Friday * Camden * Ongoing contract A lovely primary school...View Job