Are you a customer focused professional, who would like to progress their career into a B2B collections position?
Our client, a leader in the security industry, are looking for an individual to join their friendly collections team based in central Sutton.
* A mixture of telephone and administrative work, you will assist with the old and new debt for services to business customers.
* Managing 150 accounts with a debt of £5k – £10k
* A range of clients from different backgrounds
* A confident and professional communicator
* Have previous experience on the telephones
* Good organisational skills
* Excellent attention to detail
* Keen to pursue a role in credit control
This position can interview immediately, with a start date in June 2022.
NB: Lloyd Recruitment Services would like to thank you for taking the time to apply to this vacancy. However, unfortunately due to a high number of applications, we are only able to respond to shortlisted applicants. If you have not heard from us within seven days, please assume that you have not been shortlisted on this occasion. However please do join our Facebook community, to be the first to see our new positions
QUALIFIED PRACTICE OPPORTUNITY IN SURREY Are you a Qualified Accountant with 2-5 years PQE looking to continue their career in...View Job
This esteemed and rapidly growing client is looking to employ a particularly dynamic individual. This agency is searching for a...View Job
Java Developer We are currently recruiting a Java Developer (Architect) for a leading global investment bank based in London. Our...View Job
Senior Pensions Administrator, award winning consultancy Due to a number of New Business wins my client, an award winning Pension...View Job
Pensions Administrator – award winning consultancy Due to growth my client, a highly respected Pension consultancy, currently seek several experienced...View Job