Staff Assist UK – Finance Manager
My client is of London’s leading PCO rental companies. We have a huge number and range of vehicles to choose from whatever your requirements. We understand you and your work that’s why we pride ourselves on being accessible and relatable to our clients.
We are looking for a Finance Manager to be responsible for the overall management of the accounts function of the organization and its subsidiary businesses to support business decisions. Responsible for overall strategic planning, financial modeling, budgeting, and reporting as well as managing day-to-day tasks such as maintaining accurate cash books and reconciling daily transactions.
JOB TITLE: FINANCE MANAGER SALAR: 40-50K
* Permanent Dagenham 25 days plus bank holidays
* Private Medical Insurance
* Systems: Zero accounting must experience
Performing/Managing day to day accounting activities including:
* Account reconciliations
* Updating asset register and balance sheet
* Updating costing sheet
* Updating cashbook
* Updating and maintaining payment schedule
* Ensuring suppliers are paid
* Payroll processing
* VAT submissions
* Cash-flow forecasting
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
* ACCA Qualified with 3 years+ experience in a senior finance-related role.
* Evidence of successfully managing finance functions for several companies at one time.
* Thorough understanding of accounting principles, processes and controls.
* Experience in process improvement and change management.
* Strong knowledge of financial modeling and analytical skills.
* Previous experience in creating financial reports, budgets, cash flow and profit and loss.
* Strong track record in regular reporting to stakeholders and advising on financial strategies.
* Ability to identify financial risks and advise on mitigation measures.
* Strong experience with Xero and Expert knowledge in Microsoft Excel.
* Previous experience in introducing new ways of working to ensure efficiencies.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Confident and ability to challenge budget holders constructively.
* Highly IT literate with strong knowledge of accounting software and Microsoft packages, especially excel.
* Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills
* Natural problem solver with the ability to negotiate and influence.
* Self-starter able to manage own workload as well as others
* Good leadership skills with the ability to grow and manage high performing staff
* Dynamic individual with the ability to adapt to changes internally quickly
QUALIFIED PRACTICE OPPORTUNITY IN SURREY Are you a Qualified Accountant with 2-5 years PQE looking to continue their career in...View Job
This esteemed and rapidly growing client is looking to employ a particularly dynamic individual. This agency is searching for a...View Job
Java Developer We are currently recruiting a Java Developer (Architect) for a leading global investment bank based in London. Our...View Job
Senior Pensions Administrator, award winning consultancy Due to a number of New Business wins my client, an award winning Pension...View Job
Pensions Administrator – award winning consultancy Due to growth my client, a highly respected Pension consultancy, currently seek several experienced...View Job