Would you be interested to work as a Financial Accountant for a leading international alternative asset management company?
If so our client is seeking a newly qualified Financial Accountant who will work as a key member of a three-person Private Office Finance Team! You will be mainly responsible for the Financial Management of the Principal!
This is an exceptional and rare opportunity to work alongside a billionaire on his personal and business finances!
What’s on offer:
* The basic salary for the Financial Accountant is between £50k and £65k
* Maintaining accounting records; reconciling payments to bank accounts; checking and paying invoices; issuing invoices to customers, and managing cash flow.
* Preparing monthly reports to the principal
* Modelling and proposing remuneration packages
* Review of contractual documentation to comment on relevant financial aspects (e.g. areas of financial risk and tax treatment
* An excellent academic record including a minimum 2i degree from a Russel Group University and excellent A-Levels (or international equivalents)
* ACA or ACCA finalist
* Very strong numeracy skills
QUALIFIED PRACTICE OPPORTUNITY IN SURREY Are you a Qualified Accountant with 2-5 years PQE looking to continue their career in...View Job
This esteemed and rapidly growing client is looking to employ a particularly dynamic individual. This agency is searching for a...View Job
Java Developer We are currently recruiting a Java Developer (Architect) for a leading global investment bank based in London. Our...View Job
Senior Pensions Administrator, award winning consultancy Due to a number of New Business wins my client, an award winning Pension...View Job
Pensions Administrator – award winning consultancy Due to growth my client, a highly respected Pension consultancy, currently seek several experienced...View Job