This Japanese restaurant is an all-day Japanese restaurant and bar serving izakaya style small plates alongside classics such as tonkatsu, gyudon and curry all prepared freshly and in-house.
We are looking for an ambitious Head Chef to build a strong and resilient Back of House, developing existing the team whilst working with the General Manager to hire and train new recruits and delivering authentic, excellent quality Japanese food.
Initially, the successful candidate will be required to deliver our existing menu consistently and accurately, focusing on the commercial element of the business alongside the General Manager. Our ambition is for the candidate to eventually develop and implement their own menu with a focus on Japanese charcoal grilled robata dishes and a more premium offering including a focus on wagyu.
Japanese Cuisine Head Chef
～40K GBP per annual (Depends on experience)
【Benefits & Perks】
* £1000 Welcome Bonus
* Private Healthcare scheme for you and your children
* Employee Assistance Program offering access to counselling services along with experts in law, personal finance, and family matters; a 24/7 365 helpline and an online health & well-being online app
* CODE Hospitality Rewards: Discounts across thousands of restaurants and bars, gym memberships, hotels, meal kits, wine, produce, training, and many other rewards.
* Cost price food and drinks to take home
* Free team meals whilst on shift
* Referral bonuses for when you recommend your friends to work with us
* 28 days’ holiday (including Bank Holidays)
* Closed on Christmas Day and New Year’s Day
* Legendary team parties
* Optional pension scheme
* Successful applicants will be paid for their trial shift.
【Skills and Qualifications】
* Motivate and create a positive environment for your team and customers
* Oversee all training and HR with the support of the General Manager
* Ensure the company’s Food Hygiene and Health and Safety procedures are strictly followed
* Accurately manage your rotes and food cost according to company budgets
* Be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
* Take an interest in Japanese food & culture
Operations Manager £30,000 -£35,000 + Bonus Fully Remote working option available Global market leading b2b media events business seeks an...View Job
Senior Events Coordinator – Sports & Entertainment £30,000 -£38,000 + Bonus Hybrid Working Global market leading sports and entertainment group...View Job
Operations Manager £38,000 -£48,000 + Excellent Benefits Fully Remote working option available Global market leading b2b media events business seeks...View Job
The main function of this role is to lead a culture of excellence in terms of food quality and employee...View Job
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Head Sommelier to join our client's stunning restaurant based in Mayfair, London. This...View Job