The main function of this role is to lead a culture of excellence in terms of food quality and employee professionalism, ensuring exceptional customer and employee experiences whilst supporting the strategic management and development of the group.
You will be responsible for the performance, conduct and attitude of the organisation’s chefs and trainees; for the quality, purchasing and profitability of the food offering; and for the effectiveness, completion and development of training programmes; reflecting the values, standards and philosophy of the organisation.
You will have full responsibility for the kitchen: from development and completion of menus and recipes; to purchasing and pricing decisions; management of kitchen resources and costs; to ensuring the professional development and progression of chefs and trainee employees whilst directing effective kitchen operations to enable the development and delivery of consistently exceptional food.
Restaurant Operations Manager
～65K GBP per annual (Depends on experience)
• Contributing to strategic planning and working as a senior manager within the organisation, ensuring that you act in the best interests of the business at all times through understanding the business strategy and goals.
• Working within the senior management team to develop and maintain a customer-focused culture and drive improvement through the development, observation and modification of training.
• Complying with and enforcing all company policies, standards and legislative requirements relevant to maintaining effective performance, communication, training and good business reputation.
• Ensuring the kitchen is a secure, safe and positive learning environment for trainees through thorough understanding of Food Hygiene, Fire, Health & Safety regulations; attending relevant training as required.
• Ensuring that all departments and key personnel are briefed on menu items, communicating all relevant provenance, allergen, nutritional and other distinctive information, especially for new items.
• Ensuring that senior chefs are managing the ordering, storage and rotation of stock in line with company policies to minimise waste and maximising freshness and value of the food product, communicating effectively with the Finance Team as required.
Areas for development:
• Complete Level 4 Award in Managing Food Safety and Hygiene with a view to bringing all Food Safety matters in-house.
• Complete Health and Safety for Directors and Senior Managers course.
• Oversee all ER & HR matters relating to kitchen staff outside of payroll in consultation with Peninsula.
• Schedule at least one hour per site per week to oversee QC and monitor chef/trainee performance as well as providing an opportunity for junior staff to seek advice.
【Skills and Qualifications】
• Excellent presentation
• Detail orientated
• Can-do attitude
• Fun & friendly
Operations Manager £30,000 -£35,000 + Bonus Fully Remote working option available Global market leading b2b media events business seeks an...View Job
Senior Events Coordinator – Sports & Entertainment £30,000 -£38,000 + Bonus Hybrid Working Global market leading sports and entertainment group...View Job
Operations Manager £38,000 -£48,000 + Excellent Benefits Fully Remote working option available Global market leading b2b media events business seeks...View Job
This Japanese restaurant is an all-day Japanese restaurant and bar serving izakaya style small plates alongside classics such as tonkatsu,...View Job
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Head Sommelier to join our client's stunning restaurant based in Mayfair, London. This...View Job