Globe Locums is a Framework approved, leading clinician led healthcare recruitment business based in London providing medical professionals for short- and long-term contracts throughout the UK utilising a global pipeline.
With over ten years’ experience, passionate about quality and customer service, you will join an established successful recruitment business and receive full investment to support your individual growth and success. Benefits include Optimise Health Plan to support your health and wellbeing, discounted gym membership, access to showers, dress down Fridays, celebration fizzy Fridays, spin the wheel competitions, and annual Company Summer events.
Key Results Area
To achieve and maintain candidate compliance to facilitate business growth.
Work in partnership with consultants, colleagues and other stakeholders to deliver framework standard compliance for all clients of Globe Locums.
Ensure compliance registration processes are completed in a timely manner and to the required standards required by the company and relevant third party stakeholders such as the REC, NHS Trusts and Frameworks.
Continually develop and grow your knowledge and understanding of compliance safeguarding checks required for candidates working in the healthcare sector, in order to enhance your personal credibility to support Globe Locum’s recruitment services.
* Maintain up to date knowledge of Company master guide, relevant laws, legislations, framework requirements to ensure best practice
* Awareness and understanding of recruitment operations
* Complete all pre-employment checks including right to work, qualifications, references, DBS, fitness to work, professional registration, employment history etc. to the required standards
* Log and reconcile deductions accordingly
* Manage and mitigate any drop-off escalation process to ensure no ‘drop-off breaches’ occur and candidates are withdrawn from placement ahead of expiration to protect the business
* Undertake audit checks of peer candidate files to ensure the company remains compliant
* Ensure compliance standards as detailed in the company master guide are met at all times
* Provide audit support as required
* Deliver practical training modules for candidates to the highest professional standard
* Ensure personal KPI’s are met
* Provide MI reports as requested
* Provide administration support and other support tasks as and when required
* Adherence to equal opportunities
* Excellent interpersonal and confident oral skills
* Proficient written communication skills
* Active listener
* Excellent attention to detail
* Ability to use initiative and proactive attitude to problem solving
* Ability to retain positivity, enthusiasm and overcome objections
* Self-motivated to meet and exceed KPI’s and deadlines
* Tenacity, persistence and drive to succeed
* Ability to multitask handling multiple priorities without compromising quality
* Excellent time management and organisation skills
* Ability to co-ordinate and lead the bubble team
* Effective team worker
* Excellent customer service
* GCSE English/Maths or equivalent
* Experience of working in administration and/or compliance/healthcare/medical/education environment/recruitment (desired)
* Competent user of IT, including Microsoft outlook, work and excel
Japanese Company seeks for Japanese speaking PA/Admin and Researcher Location: Stockley Park (one day for office) They will move to...View Job
Are you seeking an Internship to gain experience in a large and International company based in London ? Are you...View Job
Customer Service Analyst/ Representative– Logistics £c32k (prorata) South East ABJ5806 To start ASAP (6 months) c£165 a day ltd. Inside...View Job
We are a family run company with its Head Office based in Battersea (SW London) which operates a group of...View Job
A friendly professional services firm based within easy access of Bromley South Station is looking for a dedicated team member...View Job
Our client is looking for a well presented and confident individual with good computer and admin skills to work in...View Job