A new, exciting role has become available as a Project/Research Assistant to work for a Government body. The role will be working from home, on a temporary basis, until at least 31/03/22. The pay will be £13.74 an hour, and the hours are Monday – Friday, 9-5.
The department this role sits in aims to deliver national programmes that collect data. They undertake research and produce interventions in line with the department objectives.
Duties of this role include:
– Analysing data and interpreting it into charts.
– Working with your team to develop new data collection tools.
– Administration and information management – e.g. storing information for the business unit.
– Work with key internal stakeholders, as well as external on a less frequent basis.
– Basic data analysis experience within Excel.
– A background in research.
– Information management experience.
– Understanding of GDPR legislation is desirable.
– Excellent communication skills.
– Must be a highly organised individual.
Please note, all candidates will undergo pre-employment checks prior to commencing the role after being successful
EXCLUSIVE BRAND • Ensuring a good understanding of your clients’ requirements or queries. • Maintaining accurate records on the CRM...View Job
Job Title: Patient Liaison Assistant for Private Fertility Clinic Salary – Up to £29,000 per year plus 25days hol exc...View Job
Business Administration ApprenticeshipDPR Brief overview of the role To support the GM/DM/OM and depot admin teams by providing an administrative...View Job
OFFICE MANAGER Our established and growing Project Construction client is looking for a professional Manager for their Tower Bridge Offices....View Job
Office Co-Ordinator Our client are a global organisation who provide facilities and rental equipment to the entertainment industry. Due to...View Job