Team Coordinator (Executive search and consultancy)
£(phone number removed)
Our client is a rapid growth search and consultancy firm with stunning offices near St Pauls.
Due to expansion they need a team assistant to support their consultants across a range of sectors. Typical duties will be:
* Administering the contracts administration process, involving the receipt, tracking and chasing of compliance documentation and the generation of candidate and client contracts.
* Providing co-ordination support for candidate and client meetings with consultants.
* Main go to point for finance related queries relating to new candidate starter set up.
* Providing support for client pitches and requests for information for new client bids and tenders.
* Managing standard and client bespoke pre employment candidate screening requirements.
* Providing support for eshots, newsletters, event invites and targeted marketing campaigns.
* Posting job adverts to websites, ensuring brand image and quality of content is maintained at all times.
This is a culture that is fun yet professional. Your role is key to the success of the business so if you are looking for a varied and busy role with lots of client interaction, then apply today.
This client will have 1 day working from home
EXCLUSIVE BRAND • Ensuring a good understanding of your clients’ requirements or queries. • Maintaining accurate records on the CRM...View Job
Job Title: Patient Liaison Assistant for Private Fertility Clinic Salary – Up to £29,000 per year plus 25days hol exc...View Job
Business Administration ApprenticeshipDPR Brief overview of the role To support the GM/DM/OM and depot admin teams by providing an administrative...View Job
OFFICE MANAGER Our established and growing Project Construction client is looking for a professional Manager for their Tower Bridge Offices....View Job
Office Co-Ordinator Our client are a global organisation who provide facilities and rental equipment to the entertainment industry. Due to...View Job