Are you an experienced Credit Controller with exposure to high value invoices?
Are you used to managing a varied workload and owning a debt ledger, as well as handling customer relationships?
Consult Energy is working with a thriving business in the Utilities sector who are looking for a Credit Controller to join their team and support with cash flow management and the credit control process. You’ll be handling high value portfolios, chasing overdue invoices, allocating payments and monitor credit risk.
Credit Controller – what will the role involve?
* Managing the credit control process by owning the debt ledger.
* Take control of high value key accounts.
* Distribute debt reports internally and externally.
* Utilise the CRM system to allocate payments and clear tickets.
Credit Controller – what experience you will need?
* At least 2 years’ experience in a similar Credit Control role
* Good computer skills – including MS Office packages e.g. Excel
* Strong numerical acumen and great attention to detail
* Experience in a B2B credit control role would be useful
* Any knowledge within Telecoms or Utilities would be helpful
Location: West London (with flexible working)
Salary: £28,000 – £30,000
If you’re a keen Credit Controller looking to work in a positive working environment, for a company with an excellent reputation, this would be a great role for you. Get in touch with Lily at Consult Energy for more information.
QUALIFIED PRACTICE OPPORTUNITY IN SURREY Are you a Qualified Accountant with 2-5 years PQE looking to continue their career in...View Job
This esteemed and rapidly growing client is looking to employ a particularly dynamic individual. This agency is searching for a...View Job
A Junior Forex Trader is sought to join Samuel and Co Trading, to learn to trade the stock and FX...View Job
Purpose of Job Providing leadership, management, and development of the contract, ensuring financial, and operational commitments are met and exceeded....View Job
Job Title: Financial Manager Location London RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS * Develop and maintain strong partnerships with operational teams and manage...View Job