Multi Trades Recruitment are looking for a Finance Administrator to work as part of a Facilities Management company.
About the job:
Monday – Friday
8:30 am – 17:30 pm
* Ensure EQUANS financial deadlines are adhered to on a monthly basis, supporting Finance Business Partners to achieve month-end targets.
* Lead of reduction of WIP and timely billing.
* Ensure cash targets are achieved monthly
* Provide support to Account Managers with budget and contract performance as per contractual requirements.
* Purchase order management
* Resolve invoicing queries to ensure that disputes are resolved in a timely manner
* Complete waste reconciliation in line with our contractual obligations
* Work with SAP to pull reports, resolve labour challenges and to support the local team.
* | Experience of operating and delivering FM and/or outsourced services
* | Strong financial acumen
* Good understanding of back office systems (Maximo, SAP, Coupa)
If you feel this role is for you, Please apply with an Up-To-Date CV
QUALIFIED PRACTICE OPPORTUNITY IN SURREY Are you a Qualified Accountant with 2-5 years PQE looking to continue their career in...View Job
This esteemed and rapidly growing client is looking to employ a particularly dynamic individual. This agency is searching for a...View Job
A Junior Forex Trader is sought to join Samuel and Co Trading, to learn to trade the stock and FX...View Job
Purpose of Job Providing leadership, management, and development of the contract, ensuring financial, and operational commitments are met and exceeded....View Job
Job Title: Financial Manager Location London RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS * Develop and maintain strong partnerships with operational teams and manage...View Job