Sales Support Executive / Sales / Support / Admin / Credit / Finance / Lending / North West London / 25 to 28k dependent on experience
Due to continued growth, my client, a leading automotive finance provider, is currently recruiting for Sales Support Executives to join their team based in their North West London office.
We are seeking a highly motivated, organised and resilient candidate who has the ability to prioritise work in a fast-paced environment and manage external relationships. You will need to work with great attention to detail and be able to work well in a team as well as on your own initiative. Outstanding communication skills are paramount as you will constantly be communicating with customers and suppliers.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
* Supporting the Business Development Managers and managing their accounts
* Building and maintaining relationships with brokers, dealers and end customers
* Quoting various finance product types to different parties
* Processing financial applications from initial proposal stage to pay-out
* Producing various finance agreement documents for customer signature
* Dealing with a high volume of emails and phone calls
* Communicating effectively with other departments to ensure smooth day to day operation
* Other administrative duties
* 1+ years of sales admin/sales support/account management/operations within the financial services arena would be advantageous
* Experience in the auto finance industry preferable, but not essential
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Strong customer service skills
* Excellent attention to detail
* Highly organised with the ability to prioritise workload
* Must be able to multitask
* Show initiative to work alone as well as in a team
* Good IT skills
This position will initially be 5 days a week in their office for training and on-boarding purposes. Once training has been completed, there will be flexible working of 3 days in the office and 2 days remote.
If this role is of interest, then please don't hesitate to send an up to date CV for immediate consideration.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website
QUALIFIED PRACTICE OPPORTUNITY IN SURREY Are you a Qualified Accountant with 2-5 years PQE looking to continue their career in...View Job
This esteemed and rapidly growing client is looking to employ a particularly dynamic individual. This agency is searching for a...View Job
A Junior Forex Trader is sought to join Samuel and Co Trading, to learn to trade the stock and FX...View Job
Purpose of Job Providing leadership, management, and development of the contract, ensuring financial, and operational commitments are met and exceeded....View Job
Job Title: Financial Manager Location London RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS * Develop and maintain strong partnerships with operational teams and manage...View Job