A permanent position is now available to work within a friendly and rapidly expanding Accountancy practice in NW6
You will be responsible for:
* Preparation of year end Accounts for Limited companies and sole traders
* Tax returns preparation and submission for Sole-Traders including CIS Sub- contractors and Limited company
* CIS Refund Claims
* Preparing, reviewing and submitting VAT returns of clients.
* Various bookkeeping duties
* Adding clients records onto software ( HubDoc – Xero)
* Running Client’s Payroll
* Attending and preparing for client meetings
* Liaising with clients and HMRC to resolve any issues that may occur
* Liaising and managing with out-sourcing team and work in progress.
* A minimum of 2 years' experience in Accountancy practice.
* AAT qualified or ACCA Part Qualified
* Experience preparing draft year-end accounts for manager review
* Excellent interpersonal, excellent written and presentational skills in English.
* Knowledge in IRIS, HubDoc-Xero, DocuSoft is essential.
Salary is depending on experience this role is for immediate start.
Please apply only if you have an experience in Accountancy practice
QUALIFIED PRACTICE OPPORTUNITY IN SURREY Are you a Qualified Accountant with 2-5 years PQE looking to continue their career in...View Job
This esteemed and rapidly growing client is looking to employ a particularly dynamic individual. This agency is searching for a...View Job
A Junior Forex Trader is sought to join Samuel and Co Trading, to learn to trade the stock and FX...View Job
Purpose of Job Providing leadership, management, and development of the contract, ensuring financial, and operational commitments are met and exceeded....View Job
Job Title: Financial Manager Location London RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS * Develop and maintain strong partnerships with operational teams and manage...View Job