Product Owner x 5
6 Month Contract
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our financial client on an initial contract of 6 months with the possibility of extension or contracts maybe made permanent. You will be expected to work in the office based in London as well as home working.
Working with the Consumer Servicing Value Stream as a Team Product Owner, my client is looking for someone who is confident, highly motivated and with a passion for working with people. The Team Product Owner is responsible for supporting teams to deliver their best work, and for shaping initiatives that solve customer problems
Consumer Servicing will give you the opportunity to work in a fun dynamic team who are at the forefront of leading the way for customers and colleagues in transforming and digitising the company across mobile, branch, telephony and internet banking.
As our customers think differently now, they expect us too. Join us and help make this happen.
This Team Product Owner role is your opportunity to showcase your organisational skills. But more importantly it's a chance for you to work with your team to make sure the right things happen, at the right time. We'll be working together to focus on delivering an excellent experience for our customers.
You'll enjoy an energising environment where you'll see our real passion for diversity and equal opportunity. We want to ensure our colleagues get genuine career opportunities as well as represent the communities we serve.
What you'll have:
* Experience in applying agile methodologies to optimise innovation development and delivery. Significant experience with agile development methods & tooling e.g. Scrum, Kanban, Jira & Confluence, and experience of leading & working as part of an agile team
* Experience in working with technical and cross-functional teams.
* Validated experience in strategic and large transformations to deliver impact and drive value
* Confirmed experience of financial planning and cost control: a track record of delivering within budget and using resources effectively
* Ability to move between technical and non-technical terminology.
* Strong influencing skills to achieve alignment up, down and across the organisation
* Strong on dependency management and effective resolution
* Experience in Banking / Financial services is not essential
Experience we are seeking:
* Mobile messaging
* BoT's and automation
* Design and data
* Payments strategy
* Business SME
What we need from you:
* Accountability for owning the vision for a large and/or complex product following business requirements analysis, balancing the needs of customers, partners and risk.
* Craft options and resolution of key Business Architecture/Design/Analysis decisions, taking them through governance.
* Realises product vision by leading a team to deliver product feature releases.
* You'll seek out and consider the voice of the customer when defining priorities and output.
* Fostering the test and learn approach.
* Accountable for ensuring all decisions are made within a sound risk framework and within Group standards and appetite.
Only suitable candidates need apply. If you have not received a response within a 48 hour period, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion
QUALIFIED PRACTICE OPPORTUNITY IN SURREY Are you a Qualified Accountant with 2-5 years PQE looking to continue their career in...View Job
This esteemed and rapidly growing client is looking to employ a particularly dynamic individual. This agency is searching for a...View Job
A Junior Forex Trader is sought to join Samuel and Co Trading, to learn to trade the stock and FX...View Job
Purpose of Job Providing leadership, management, and development of the contract, ensuring financial, and operational commitments are met and exceeded....View Job
Job Title: Financial Manager Location London RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS * Develop and maintain strong partnerships with operational teams and manage...View Job