Position: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: The company are happy to discuss individual requirements based on experience
One of our clients is currently looking for a Quantity Surveyor to start immediately in a job based in Stanmore.
This surveying position requires a talented individual who will have the responsibility of procurement, placing of orders, commercial management and reporting of the project from commencement through to completion.
The successful candidate will be required a good knowledge of Bills of Quantities, estimating and tendering.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Strong commercial awareness
* Experience minimum 3 years
Daily duties will include:
* Manage commercial aspects of allocated projects in accordance with company procedure.
* Maximise commercial results for allocated projects.
* Ensure optimum commercial return is achieved for the project.
* Prepare the cost / value reconciliation reports accurately and in accordance with company procedure.
* Prepare and agree interim valuations at the agreed dates to gain the best commercial advantage for the company
* Prepare, and in conjunction with senior management agree final account with client’s representative.
* Agree final accounts with subcontractors to maximise project margins.
* Working knowledge of contracts, estimating, surveying
* Qualification at HND Level or higher
* +3 years’ experience
If you feel that you have the right skills apply now.
UK Recruiting Ltd is a construction recruitment agency operating on behalf of our clients to find suitable candidates for vacancies.
Please note that we anticipate receiving a high level of applicants, so we are not always able to communicate the outcome to every candidate. If you do not receive a call from us within 24 hours, then you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. All applications are treated confidentially we will not pass your CV on to a third party without your prior consent.
On applying for this position, you consent to UK Recruiting Ltd keeping your CV and contact information on file, so we can contact you about job opportunities. For details of our GDPR policy, please visit our website.. We aim to contact you within 24 hours if we feel your experience fits the requirements for the role
Our Client have been established for over 35 years. Their key market is within Central London. This company are currently...View Job
Our Client is a Major M&E D&B Contractor based in Central London. They have been established for several decades and...View Job
We are looking to recruit an Intermediate level Building Services Engineer at an early stage of their career, interested in...View Job
Our Client is an important M&E Building Services Contractor operating from offices in the City of London. They are looking...View Job
Our client are an established main contractor. They are looking for an M&E (you can be either Mechanically or Electrically...View Job
Our Client is a medium-sized, very well-established and respected Mechanical and Electrical Building Services Contractor. They are looking for an...View Job