Role: Print Care Assistant
Package: £21,000 – £25,000 (DOE) plus Company Bonus and Company Benefits
Located: On-site in Uxbridge
Ricoh is a global organisation specialising in strategic IT services, document management solutions and cloud-based technology. Ricoh transforms businesses with imagination, clarity and vision by utilising our pioneering and innovative ways of working; we call it: imagine. change.
Our teams are constantly embracing change and fostering new ways of working, and we have never been more resolute in our mission: – You work for us, and we`ll work for you".
Currently we have an opportunity for someone to join our on-site team at a well-known client to install, maintain and replenish consumables/supplies to customer equipment whilst ensuring customer satisfaction is maintained.
What you will be doing…
* Ensure customer is in good working order through the daily and weekly supply of consumables, e.g. paper, toner and cards, in order to maximise machine up time and ensure customer satisfaction
* Ensure that change machines are fully replenished, in order to provide funds for end users in order to be able to operate the equipment
* Provide all relevant data back to Head Office, to keep records accurate
* Ensure all site cash is collected and returned to Head Office for counting at regular intervals
* Management and control of site stock, in order to minimise stock losses
You will ideally have…
* Good working knowledge of electrical/mechanical engineering
* Solid Ricoh product knowledge
* Good interpersonal skills
* Good customer handling skills
* Proficient in maintaining control equipment on site, e.g. card readers and change machines
* Knowledge of relevant Company processes and procedures
In return for your commitment, you can expect…
Ricoh is an exceptional place to work. A place where there is strong emphasis on career development for the right individuals. This is also a role where you can excel within a fast-paced environment and succeed within a great organisation. Are you the right candidate for this key position? If so, we welcome your application.
We are an equal opportunities employer…
Ricoh UK is committed to providing equal opportunities and a proactive and inclusive approach to equality and diversity in employment. No applicant or employee will be treated less favourably than another on the grounds of a protected characteristic which are defined as sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender reassignment, trade union membership or non-membership, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race and religion or belief
office admin...View Job
Policy Administrator Our client are a client who offer amazing career progression and continuous learning to keep your brain working....View Job
Personal Assistant to MD (Full time – Divided between Piccadilly Circus office and Park Royal NW10 office) Reports to: MD...View Job
Administrator Our Client is a world leader in what they do and they are looking for a strong Administrator to...View Job
My client a Large social housing maintenance contractor that are currently looking for a Planner/scheduler on a temp to perm...View Job