Member Host / Receptionist
Various London offices
Full Time, Monday – Friday
£23,000 per annum
Tate are currently working with one of the most creative, exciting and forward-thinking working communities in the UK who offer unique, flexible work spaces with a combination of private offices, co-working, meeting rooms and event spaces. They have created over 50 beautifully designed flexible work spaces across the UK and Germany (some of which are being built right now), with an incredible community of over 21,000 members.
We are looking to recruit several Member Hosts/Receptionists across London to be responsible for delivering a professional, genuine and memorable welcome to every member together with ensuring your building always looks great, performing general reception duties, handling post for members, arranging meeting room bookings, and responding to member requests.
· Meet and greet all guests and members in a welcoming, genuine and professional manner including asking them to sign in/out using an iPad
· Answer important calls and respond to internal and external member emails
· Book meeting rooms on behalf of internal members and ensure that member meeting requirements are documented to include everything they need, For example: AV, catering, room layout, special requests etc.
· Troubleshooting WiFi and IT issues with the support of the IT help desk.
· Ensure coffee machines and topped up with beans and water, cleaned regularly and maintained.
· In line with your immediate manager, assist with any building events and facilitate member introductions whenever possible as per the designated timetables
· Support your building manager with member on-boarding to ensure a smooth and seamless welcome and when necessary, departure using the move in and out check lists provided
· Preparing catering, tea and coffee for meeting rooms and set up and refresh meeting rooms throughout the day ensuring everything Is in the meeting rooms on-time and ready for your members and guests at the agreed time.
· Manage incoming and outgoing post accurately, to ensure that it is properly franked and ready for collection / delivery
· Process any chargeable services for members such as booking couriers and taxis etc. And ensure the client has recharged the appropriate amount adhering to our invoicing process.
· Undertaking any Ad-Hoc Admin duties and maintaining a tidy and presentable building and front desk
What do you need to succeed?;
· Customer Service experience – Front of House or Retail is desirable
· Strong MS Office knowledge, in particular Word and Excel
· The ability to multitask and remain calm and polite when experiencing priority competing situations
· Experience of managing a heavy workload
If you're a great communicator who is professional, organised and has worked on Reception desks, within Retail, or if you have recently Graduated and are looking for your 1st Office role, this is a great opportunity for you to join a growing company who offer room for progression and a great list of Benefits!
To express interest in this opportunity, please apply today, or contact Lia Wiltsher for more information; (phone number removed).
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
office admin...View Job
Policy Administrator Our client are a client who offer amazing career progression and continuous learning to keep your brain working....View Job
Personal Assistant to MD (Full time – Divided between Piccadilly Circus office and Park Royal NW10 office) Reports to: MD...View Job
Administrator Our Client is a world leader in what they do and they are looking for a strong Administrator to...View Job
My client a Large social housing maintenance contractor that are currently looking for a Planner/scheduler on a temp to perm...View Job