Exciting opportunity for a Paraplanner to join an established and growing firm in one of their many offices, in either London, Bath or Basingstoke.
The successful candidate will assist one or more Private Client Advisers in the delivery of advice and ongoing services to prospective, new and existing clients.
You will be responsible for researching, analysing and compiling Financial Planning reports, in conjunction with the Advisers, ensuring compliance with Business Quality Standards at all times.
You will also assist the Advisers in achieving their fee income targets, meeting client servicing commitments and complying with Chase de Vere’s business quality standards.
• Conduct research on clients’ financial planning arrangements (existing and recommended); to demonstrate suitability and sustainability to meet the clients’ stated needs and objectives
• Undertake investment portfolio analysis, including asset allocation analysis, in line with clients stated attitude to risk.
• Compile investment/pension/protection illustrations, projections and associated documentation.
• Prepare technical and accurate suitability reports in line with Chase de Vere standards
• Prepare client service agreement letters
• Assist in the management of the Advisers’ client commitments, diary planning and management of fee income, as required.
• Handle client queries, as required.
• Ensure client files comply with the company business quality standards.
• Assist in checking client valuations.
• Provide support with ad hoc projects and tasks where necessary.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and telephone manner
• Minimum 12-months experience
• Experience of working within a high pressure environment
• Excellent personal organisational and administrative planning skills
• Educated to A Level or equivalent
• Highly numerate
• Excellent attention to detail
• Proven ability to work on own initiative
• The ability to work well within a team environment and build effective working relationships both internally and externally
Preferred Qualifications & Skills:
• Education to degree level or equivalent
• Working towards the Certificate in Paraplanning (R01, R02, R03, J09)
• To develop professionally and achieve high levels of technical knowledge and sales skills
• To excel and progress within a busy, performance related environment
• To act in a professional manner at all times, often in the absence of the Advisers
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited
QUALIFIED PRACTICE OPPORTUNITY IN SURREY Are you a Qualified Accountant with 2-5 years PQE looking to continue their career in...View Job
This esteemed and rapidly growing client is looking to employ a particularly dynamic individual. This agency is searching for a...View Job
A Junior Forex Trader is sought to join Samuel and Co Trading, to learn to trade the stock and FX...View Job
Purpose of Job Providing leadership, management, and development of the contract, ensuring financial, and operational commitments are met and exceeded....View Job
Job Title: Financial Manager Location London RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS * Develop and maintain strong partnerships with operational teams and manage...View Job