Our client, who is a leading MEP Sub contractor, with an extremely vibrant work ethos they are currently looking for a MEP Revit Engineer to join their energetic Design team in Central London. The company specialises in fast-track fit out offering Mechanical and Electrical services, working a lot on various Shell & Core, Category A , Category B, New builds and refurbishment projects. The sectors they cover range from; Public sector, high end residential, commercial, healthcare and educational.
The company has shown a steady growth over the last 5 years and with a healthy order book for 2019 this would be an excellent opportunity to join such an established company.
* To provide all CAD services to the mechanical and electrical operations department.
* Manage all CAD sub contractors working for the company
* To provide a drawing release program at the beginning of each new project
* Throughout the project monitor the drawing release program to ensure we keep on track
* Preparation of all CAD coordinated drawings, schematics and record drawings
* Ensure mark-up drawings are provided from site in a timely manner to enable the record drawings to be ready for the handover of the project
* To assist the estimators when tendering in pricing the CAD requirements on projects
* To obtain sub-contractors quotation for CAD work on projects if our work load does not allow drawings to be done in house
* Supervise CAD Technicians within the department; to include Appraisals, performance management
* Experience as an MEP Revit Engineer
If this role interests you then please apply online or call Toni on (phone number removed)
Our Client have been established for over 35 years. Their key market is within Central London. This company are currently...View Job
Our Client is a Major M&E D&B Contractor based in Central London. They have been established for several decades and...View Job
We are looking to recruit an Intermediate level Building Services Engineer at an early stage of their career, interested in...View Job
Our Client is an important M&E Building Services Contractor operating from offices in the City of London. They are looking...View Job
Our client are an established main contractor. They are looking for an M&E (you can be either Mechanically or Electrically...View Job
Our Client is a medium-sized, very well-established and respected Mechanical and Electrical Building Services Contractor. They are looking for an...View Job