Our client, who is a leading MEP Sub contractor, with an extremely vibrant work ethos they are currently looking for a MEP Revit Engineer to join their energetic Design team in Central London. The company specialises in fast-track fit out offering Mechanical and Electrical services, working a lot on various Shell & Core, Category A , Category B, New builds and refurbishment projects. The sectors they cover range from; Public sector, high end residential, commercial, healthcare and educational.
The company has shown a steady growth over the last 5 years and with a healthy order book for 2023/24 this would be an excellent opportunity to join such an established company.
* To provide all CAD services to the mechanical and electrical operations department.
* Manage all CAD sub contractors working for the company
* To provide a drawing release program at the beginning of each new project
* Throughout the project monitor the drawing release program to ensure we keep on track
* Preparation of all CAD coordinated drawings, schematics and record drawings
* Ensure mark-up drawings are provided from site in a timely manner to enable the record drawings to be ready for the handover of the project
* To assist the estimators when tendering in pricing the CAD requirements on projects
* To obtain sub-contractors quotation for CAD work on projects if our work load does not allow drawings to be done in house
* Supervise CAD Technicians within the department; to include Appraisals, performance management
* Experience as an MEP Revit Engineer
If this role interests you then please apply online or call Toni on (phone number removed)