GATE AUTOMATION ENGINEER – BASIC SALARY UP TO £45,000 DOE + OVERTIME AND CALL OUTS
Our client are a well-established Security Specialist Company who have been designing, installing and servicing a wide range of security systems for over 20 years. Based from offices in Greater London, they are looking for an experienced Gate Automation Engineer to join their team on a full time, permanent basis, tending to their customers across London & the Home Counties.
Basic Salary of up to £45,000 depending on experience. Overtime and Call Out standby is paid in addition to the basic salary, providing an excellent overall package with great earning potential for the right candidate.
Laptop/ PDA, Mobile phone and Company Vehicle provided.
This is a Full- time Permanent position with contracted hours Monday to Friday.
Immediate start available!
Role & Responsibilities:
* Service, Maintenance and Fault-Finding on Automatic Gates, Barriers, Bollards, Intercoms, CCTV & Access Control equipment.
* May also be required to work on Installation and carry out site Surveys – Must flexible to help out other team members wherever possible.
* Area of work will be covering London and the Home Counties.
* 5 years’ experience working on Automatic Gates either in Residential, Commercial or Industrial environments.
* Knowledge of Intercoms & Access Control (Essential).
* Experience with CCTV, Turnstiles and Bollards (Beneficial).
* Experience working with a range of manufacturers equipment.
* DHF Accredited/ Gate Safe (Beneficial).
* Full UK Driving License (Essential).
* Good Fault / Problem solving skills (Essential).
* IP / Networking knowledge.
This is a truly great opportunity and the successful candidate will receive a very competitive salary package, additional benefits and the opportunity to progress within a successful company.
DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY – APPLY NOW!
Get Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days, your application for this position has been unsuccessful
HGV Technician Salary: Competitive Location: Southwark, SE15 1AL Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday Overtime available as and...View Job
NICEIC Quality Manager Enfield £45,000 – £50,000 Are you a passionate NICEIC Quality Manager, looking for an exciting new role?...View Job
We’re now recruiting for permanent service & breakdown Heating Engineers for one of the country’s leading heating firms. * Full...View Job
Title: Controls Engineer Shift: Monday – Friday – 07:00 – 15:30 Salary: £55,000 – £60,000 Location: Southall Synergi are recruiting...View Job
Are you looking for a new contract role within BMS? If so then you are in the right place! I...View Job